• Search form is empty!

  • THE BACKROOM GOODS & CO. Logo Design Concept


    This is a logo I did for a client that is starting a clothing company and he had the idea of calling it “the backroom”. The metaphor for the brand is that all the good stuff is always in the backroom no matter what kind of product it is. After doing some research on “the backroom” I found a lot of political people use the term for meetings and also the mob always had a backroom, whether it was for meetings, drugs/alcohol (prohibition), or for their goods that fell off the back of the truck. Overall the terms for the backroom had many varieties, but still maintained the same concept. I kept it simple with only using black and white. And I kept it a bold logo to stand out on its own. Overall I think I captured the look and feel of what the customer wanted and more. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment