• Search form is empty!

  • CANEZ EXPRESS Gas Station Logo Design

    Here is a logo I did for my dad, who lives in Mexico.  He owns a gas station and wanted to re do his previous logo, which was very plain and not designed at all. The gas station is in a small border town of Mexico and the population is only like 5,000 to be giving. So in overall I didn’t want to design a over the top logo and make it seem like this gas station didn’t fit in with its surrounding. To me, that could possibly hurt is cliental. So I came up with this style of logo and colors to make everyone who lives there comfortable and when they notice the logo, its simple and easy to their eyes. It’s a slight and respectful upgrade to their business community. Basically the logo fits in with the town itself.

    1 comment: Leave Your Comments