Here is a logo I did for my dad, who lives in
Mexico. He owns a gas station and wanted
to re do his previous logo, which was very plain and not designed at all. The
gas station is in a small border town of Mexico and the population is only like
5,000 to be giving. So in overall I didn’t want to design a over the top logo
and make it seem like this gas station didn’t fit in with its surrounding. To
me, that could possibly hurt is cliental. So I came up with this style of logo
and colors to make everyone who lives there comfortable and when they notice
the logo, its simple and easy to their eyes. It’s a slight and respectful
upgrade to their business community. Basically the logo fits in with the town
itself.
Popular Posts
-
Wireframes are the basics of web design. With it we lay out our content and modules for the design we create and use it as a way to...
-
To create the graphics for your template, you can use any of your own creations or obtain permission from designers that make digital...
-
About 86 percent of people get distracted when working. There’s a wide range of distractions, such as people around you for exa...
-
Magazine printed with blood from HIV + people The Life Ball, is one of the world’s largest AIDS charity events, hosted...
-
Having a career in illustration might be tough, or easy depending on your skill level and style of work you produce. In this bl...
-
Over the next handful of weeks I will be discussing the steps I take to plan a web site. Every person that I have talked with abou...
-
Here is a Logo i did for Arcadia High School, They Needed something strong and bold but something that everybody could wear. They're col...
-
the same friend that needed some social media help was also needing a business card as well to help promote on the word of mouth side of thi...
-
Web design and multimedia/web design seems like two sides of the same job and both have their challenges and gratifications, and with...

dsaas
ReplyDelete