Here I have a logo design I did for a client
that runs a food prep service for people who are on the go and need to maintain
eating healthy at the same time. I wanted something bright and eye catching, easy
to say, and something to run off the tongue smooth as you were explaining or
telling someone about this business. I went with a rustic but fresh color
choice for the logo and of course I wanted to imply the Hispanic culture with
the logo while at the same time trying to appeal to all people, not just Hispanics.
Overall I think I accomplished what I intended
to do and most importantly my client is happy with the end result.
Popular Posts
-
Wireframes are the basics of web design. With it we lay out our content and modules for the design we create and use it as a way to...
-
To create the graphics for your template, you can use any of your own creations or obtain permission from designers that make digital...
-
About 86 percent of people get distracted when working. There’s a wide range of distractions, such as people around you for exa...
-
Magazine printed with blood from HIV + people The Life Ball, is one of the world’s largest AIDS charity events, hosted...
-
Having a career in illustration might be tough, or easy depending on your skill level and style of work you produce. In this bl...
-
Over the next handful of weeks I will be discussing the steps I take to plan a web site. Every person that I have talked with abou...
-
Here is a Logo i did for Arcadia High School, They Needed something strong and bold but something that everybody could wear. They're col...
-
the same friend that needed some social media help was also needing a business card as well to help promote on the word of mouth side of thi...
-
Web design and multimedia/web design seems like two sides of the same job and both have their challenges and gratifications, and with...



0 comments:
Post a Comment